Your protection. Our priority.
We want you to feel protected and comfortable with your Orascoptic loupes. That is why we've introduced a face shield designed to accommodate your magnification and illumination devices.
Face shields provide a barrier protection to the facial area and related mucous membranes from droplets of saliva and blood. As the face is the area most commonly contaminated by splashes and sprays we recommend utilizing a face shield to provide an additional barrier between you and your patient.
Loupe magnification and illumination matter more now than ever.
Choose a face shield that is compatible with your loupes so you can continue to practice Detail at a Distance™:
- Protection from splashing or spraying
- Compatible with all Orascoptic loupes and headlights
- Cut-out for headlight to minimize glare and heat build-up
- Anti-fog coating for maximum visibility
- Elastic headband for extra comfort for all sizes
- Completely disposable for maximum safety
If you prefer to detach your headlight to mount above the face shield, Orascoptic Spark™ (wireless) and Endeavour™ (wired) headlights feature an available 'Universal Clip' to mount your headlight to the leading edge of your face shield.