Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find a list ways to contact Orascoptic.
- Orascoptic 6650 Ronald Reagan Ave. Madison, WI 53704
- Phone 800.369.3698
- Customer Care - Option 1
- Technical Support - Option 2
- Schedule an Appointment - Option 1
- Check Status of an Order - Option 3
- Customer Care: CustomerCare@orascoptic.com
- Technical Support: TechSupport@orascoptic.com
- Government Inquiries
- International Inquires
Visit our Events section for more information. If you do not see your event on this list, please contact Orascoptic Customer Care at 800.369.3698.
At this point in time we are unable to buyback any used medical device.
Yes, a number accessories and products are available for purchase through our Online Store. If you do not see what you are looking for, contact Customer Care at 800.369.3698 or by email at CustomerCare@Orascoptic.com.
Yes, we have product catalogs available by region. These catalogs are also available under the literature section of each product page.
Yes, the composite filter can be removed.
The owner’s manual for your XV1 is on the flash drive in your loupe case. An electronic version is also available under our User Manual section.
Purchasing and payment
Yes, we will need a current (less than 2 years old) Rx to place the order.
Yes, payment plans are available. Please contact Customer Care at CustomerCare@orascoptic.com or 800.369.3698 for more information.
Payment needs to be received before the product is shipped, no balance will remain. For additional questions, contact Customer Care.
We do offer a 45 day trial period for your new light and/or loupe.
If you receive a prepaid label depends on the following...
- If your loupe is in trial, we will send you a prepaid shipping label from UPS to cover the cost of shipping.
- If you are sending your loupes back for a refund, you are responsible for the shipping costs.
- If your loupes are out of trial, you are responsible for shipping costs.
Yes, once you receive your loupes back a new 45 day trial period begins.
Repair and Reworks
Repair times depend on the type of repair needed. Please contact Customer Care for current repair times.
The following gives you the necessary steps to return your loupe for a repair or rework...
- Contact Customer Care or Tech Support and have the following item in-hand:
- Customer Number
- The representative will provide an RMA number and shipping label. Please note: If your rework/repair is still in the trial period we will email you a prepaid shipping label. If the product is out of the trial period, we give you the shipping instructions while setting up your RMA number.