Trial period terms / Return procedure
Metrex Research, LLC is proud to offer flexible trial periods on Orascoptic Products; 45 days for loupes and lights. Products returned during the trial period must be in original condition. This includes all product accessories, all product components and manuals. If the return item has been damaged or altered, the full charge for the product may be assessed at the sole discretion of Metrex Research, LLC.
Before returning any product, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No returns, trial or warranty exchanges will be accepted without a RMA number. Please have your invoice number available when calling for a RMA number. This information can be found on your original packing list. To better understand our customer’s needs and concerns, we encourage the practitioner to contact us personally. The specific reason for the return will be required. US and Canada customers, please call 800.369.3698 or 608.831.2555 to obtain your RMA number. UK, Spain, Portugal, and Sweden customers, please call 01733 315203 to obtain your RMA number.
U.S. customers: Once you obtain an RMA number, use the link below to generate a UPS shipping label for your shipment.
Print your RMA number on the shipping label and send to the address below. The RMA number must appear clearly on the shipping label. RMA numbers will be valid ONLY within sixty (60) days of issue.
US and Canada Customers:
6650 Ronald Reagan Ave.
Madison, WI 53704 USA
4 Longwalk Road
Stockley Park, Uxbridge
- Shipping Charges and Responsibility
- During the 45-day trial period, for any product returned by the customer for a refund, the customer is responsible for shipping costs to Metrex Research, LLC. We will not accept CODs or “bill recipient” returns. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- During the 45-day trial period, for any product returned due to product defect, Metrex Research, LLC will pay for the return shipping. Additionally, Metrex Research, LLC will pay the shipping costs to send a new replacement product if the customer has requested one.
- Outside of the 45-day trial period, for any product repair under warranty, the customer is responsible for shipping costs to Metrex Research, LLC. Metrex Research, LLC will pay for shipping items back to the customer, and will match the customer’s original shipping method. At its sole discretion, Metrex Research, LLC reserves the right to provide the customer with a new or refurbished product rather than repair the original product returned under warranty.
- For product not under warranty that is returned for repair, the customer is responsible for shipping costs to Metrex Research, LLC, and also the shipping costs from Metrex Research, LLC back to the customer.
- Loupes or safety eyewear with prescription lenses, made from incorrect information supplied by the customer or the customer’s optical professional, are NOT refundable.
- Items lost or damaged in transit are the customer’s responsibility. Shipping insurance is highly recommended.
For terms of sale, visit our Sales Terms webpage.